The accomplishments of the Jews

 The first experience that I had with the Jews was when my oldest sister moved in with him.  I learned that he was helpful, also funny and very liberal.  There is a strain of Jews who believe that through politics they could help many disaffected people, but they also put in the energy to help when they can and in any way they can.  One thing that  I noticed though, is that when bad things happened on the job, my sister's husband would be mad at the company that I worked for.  

There is a sort of victimhood that is spoken about where you become a perpetual victim, suffering at the hands of a company, or a Republicans or something else.  Ever the victim we go about waging war on the system that stands in our way.

I didn't want to write about victimhood though.  I want to tell of the accomplishments of Jewish people.

The Jews are .2% of the global population and are responsible for 25% of all Nobel prizes.

That's number one. 

Some of the most popular Christmas songs are by Jewish songwriters;  for example, White Christmas by Irving Berlin, and Holly Jolly  Christmas and rudolph the red nosed reindeer by Johnny Marks.  Other songs are God Bless America by Irving Berlin and Bridge Over Troubled Water by Paul Simon.

I did a deep dive with AI and the list is long, I don't want to leave out Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen which feels like one of the songs most covered on television talent contests.

I understand that the nation of Israel is helping the US with important intel, medicines and technological advancements. 

Someone asked why the Muslim people are responsible for a mere 2.5% of Nobel peace prizes.  One rabbi said because they are focused on the wrong thing.  The Jews are trying to contribute to the whole world, but Muslims have plans to conquer the world.  If they did, the world would be a prison planet.

The Jews are accused of conquering the world and that's a laugh.  They don't control the president, they don't control all of the banks, although they taught us about banking and compound interest so that because of what we learned, we are earning in the stock market, but they did not invent compound interest.  The Jews were forced into banking and money lending because of certain restrictions on the Jews in medieval Europe and we learned more about the trade from the Jews who competently ran the banks.

I can't tell all of the accomplishments of the Jews in a blog, but maybe I opened some minds or I helped fuel some thoughts, good thoughts, happy thoughts about the Jews while they are under an unbelievable attack right now all over the world.

The attack that they are under is from the pit of hell.  God has plans for the Jews. Here's what God promised them through the Spirit in Jeremiah 29:11, this is verse that Christians have appropriated for themselves, but it's origin is for Israel in exile:  I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

What love God has.  Paul, a Jew, said that when Israel returns to the LORD it will bring about the salvation of the world.

Love on your Jewish neighbors and relatives and bless them because from them came the oracles of God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Come To Me

When They Lie