Music

 I told my uncle that in heaven we will behold Jesus and love Him forever.  He responded, I'm not staring at Jesus for eternity, I'm going fishing.

Wow!  He said it!  I'm not staring forever either, but I will have some time admiring Him and wondering a lot of things about Him and us and eternity and reality and all the discussions about how long it took for all of this to take place that has taken place.

I was led here today because I was thinking about music.  What a strange thing music is and how strange it is that it affects us in certain ways.  I can even feel physically things that are happening in music.

After I'm dead and I'm with Christ, will I be involved in music?  I certainly hope so.

I don't care too much for fishing, so for some I guess heaven is fishing, but for me it's music.  I hope we have some really nice instruments or at least good voices there.  I'm not that far from there at this point in my life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come To Me

When They Lie